FLAG: Cayman Islands
DESIGNER: Zuccon International Project
SPEED: 30 – 33 Knots
ACCOM: 8 guests in 4 staterooms
ENGINES: 2 x MTU 12V 2000 M93 1823hp
The Ferretti 830 is the first yacht within the Ferretti range featuring the open-view window in the master bedroom to ensure a unique view of the sea that can be enjoyed from both the bed facing the window and the bathroom with double access. The slender lines of the flying bridge are due to the roll bars’ unusual position towards bow. This offers a precious, functional advantage by creating a shaded area on the sofa in the hottest hours.
The interiors show an immediate Ferretti style thanks to the cherry gloss furniture and the highly accurate finishing. The Ferretti 830 offers also two guests cabin each with a Pullman berth and a large VIP cabin with a double bed, all of them furnished with private bathrooms.
The huge saloon is equipped with all home comforts and hosts a plasma screen TV. Eight persons could comfortably have dinner in absolute comfort. With the 830 the sea really becomes a pleasure without limits.
- Teak on flybridge
- Stern thruster hydraulic 40HP (double propeller)
- Smoke alarm in each cabin, salon and crew area
- Remote control for electro-hydraulic davit
- Bigger anchor, type Bruce 50 kg
- Chain marking every 10 mt.
- Third engine control station based in the cockpit with cover
- Electric raising device for curtains in master cabin and in main deck
- Freezer beneath the corridor floor 92 lt. 24 v.
- Doors on sidewalks
- Filters for fuel: double with by-pass
- Garbage container in the cockpit
- Hydromassage bath tub in master bathroom
- Watertight lights underneath swimming platform
- New mattresses for each bed
- Mirrored windows in the cockpit
- Fresh water intake
- Additional sockets all over the boat
- Mirrored wall in downstairs corridor
- B&O Hi-Fi system with loud speakers and subwoofer in the main salon
- Bose external diffuser with Bose amplifier and remote control
- TVCC cameras in the engine room (2), system compartment, cockpit, sidewalks with the monitors in the bridge and in the galley
- Watermaker sterilizer UVA for drinkable water 220 V
- Antenna TV SAT receivers in each cabin and main salon
- Navtex receiver
- Echo-sounder forward-looking interphase (colour)
- Enlarged 2 mt. bed in master cabin
- Tender 420 Zodiac
- Additional pilot seat in the main bridge
- Fully equipped crew area galley
- Antenna TV SAT Navisystem 85 NT
- TVs: 40” LCD B&O Beovision 7 w/electrical raising devise in the salon; 17” in the main bridge in the sitting area; 32” in Master cabin; 20” in VIP cabin; 15” in guest cabins and crew area.