- Wireless internet through GSM gateway
- Hydraulic lifting platform in Teak
- Air Conditioning
- Bow Thruster
- Stern Thruster
- Hydraulic Telescopic gangway
- Auto Pilot, Radar/Chart plotter, GPS, electronic sounder and speedlog, VHF Radio
- Flat screen television in all cabins & saloon
- HiFi Radio/CD/DVD Surround system in Saloon and Master cabin
- DVD/CD player in guest cabins
- Ceramic hob and microwave/ freezer/icemaker and dishwasher
- Vacuum toilets with holding tank
- Teak cockpit floor
- Teak Side Decks
- Fly bridge wet bar with hot and cold water, icemaker, cool chest and griddle
Sunseeker Yacht 86 for charter
She is a 27 meter sleek British-built Sunseeker 86 motor yacht, launched in 2008, which offers the rare combination of opulent five-star luxury and the power to whisk you across the waves at an exhilarating top speed of 30 knots. She has a principal berth at a beautiful marina located 12 kilometers from the city of Split. This yacht has an elegant interior with a blend of cool, Art Deco design with unobtrusive state-of-the-art entertainment technology and discreet lighting, with interior finish in soothing, natural color tones.
This motor yacht can accommodate up to eight guests in four luxurious cabins. The yacht’s spectacular master cabin and the special VIP cabin are both fitted with king size beds, functional and spacious bathrooms, widescreen plasma televisions, digital satellite receivers, DVD players, Bose Home entertainment System (master cabin), writing desks and spacious walk-in wardrobes.
Both smaller cabins for guests have double beds that can convert to one king-size bed. Guest cabins are equipped with LCD TVs and digital satellite receivers, CD/DVD/Radio Players, wardrobe and luxury bathrooms.
Yacht guests can feast on the exotic international cuisine prepared by our professional chef around the large dining table in the Sunseeker 86’s main saloon. This saloon is also equipped with 42” wide plasma TV, Digital satellite receiver, iPod docking station and Bose home entertainment system with the remote control and surround sound wired to the main saloon, aft deck and flybridge.
The defining feature of the luxury Sunseeker yacht is its flybridge, which has teak flooring and a lovely teak table, combined with comfortable seating and sunbathing cushions for relaxation. This area can be fully covered by a Bimini top.
Flybridge also features a mini-bar with a barbeque, along with an ice maker, cooler box and fridge just to top it off! In the jacuzzi hot tub, which is located in the rear of the flybridge, you can enjoy cold drinks while watching the unspoiled nature of the beautiful “Adriatic pearls“ – many local islands.
The bow of this luxury yacht is furnished with large sun-bed cushions and a small teak table with sitting place around it. This area is purposely left away from loudspeakers so that you may sip your cocktails on one truly peaceful place, listening to the light breeze and the spray of waves splashing the coast.
Beside Wavemarine Sport Line 480 and Jet Ski Sea Doo as the main “toys”, there is also equipment for water skiing, wakeboarding, surfboarding, swimming waterproof suits in different sizes, biscuit/donut riding, specifically tailored jackets for children and adults, as well as snorkeling and fishing equipment.
Some other key features of this yacht include complete air conditioning with environmental control, hydraulic rise-and-fall bathing platform, 150 Lit/hr. water maker, teak side-decks, aft cockpit and bathing platform, stainless steel side rails, cleats, fairleads and bow plate, low-level lighting around side-decks and flybridge, hot/cold swimming shower at the stern and crew accommodation with separate access.
Luxury motor yacht offers spacious living and entertainment areas, a beautifully appointed interior with warm tones and a great crew to ensure the exceptional charter experience.
- Main deck day head
- Black American Walnut wood finish interior in lieu of standard
- Bose upgrade for Flybridge
- 6 x Bose 131 speakers powered by 2 x Bose SA2 amplifiers allowing for Zone control of the Saloon Bose system with the Bose PMCII remote DVD
- Bose Lifestyle 48 DVD/CD Surround System in lieu of Standard Surround System for the saloon
- Electric multifunction oven
- Flybridge Cockpit Teak Decking
- Flybridge wet bar upgrade to 90 Yacht type with separate fridge, icemaker and ceramic griddle, three bar stools with low back rests
- Spa Tub installation with built in sunbating area on the Flybridge aft deck
- LCD TV 50″ on rise and fall in saloon
- Inboard berth moves out to create double berth (Port and Stbd)
- Umbrella with offset post at foredeck with two sockets
- Underwater lights
- Aqualuma white LED wide angle
- Wine cooler U line located in the Saloon
- Gagenau lava grill instead of ceramic griddle on Flybridge wet bar
- Stainles steel PASARELA
- Flybridge crane for launch and recovery of jet ski
- Water Maker HRO Seafari SFC 700
- SAT TV
- Avon jet tender 430 DL
- Jet ski Yamaha FX Cruiser 235 HP
- Water skies, kyte surf, surf board