An exciting opportunity for Yachting professionals looking to join a young, dynamic and rapidly growing full-service yachting company based in Zadar, Croatia.
We are looking for an experienced charter broker to handle our charter inquiries and to develop close relationships with partner agents and clients. Similarly, we are looking for an experienced charter and marketing assistant, with good knowledge of marketing offline and online activities, including a good eye for graphic design.
Both positions will be based in our office in Marina Dalmacija – Sukošan, but for the right candidate, we are open to considering flexible working terms, i.e.remotely.
Yacht Charter Broker
· To represent Yacht IN on a worldwide charter market and deliver a high standard of service to clients that is synonymous with Yacht IN brand and ethos.
· To be able to manage the charter, from the first inquiry to the end of the trip
· To have sales and negotiation skills and the ability to close transactions
· To build long-lasting relationships with Charter clients, Captains, and Agents
· To assist Captains in charter operations
· To attend embarkations when possible
· To work with and update regularly all yachting B2B reservation systems
· To support bookkeeping with all charter paperwork
· To attend yacht shows from time to time
The ideal candidate will have:
· a minimum 1-year experience in a similar position within the Nautical sector/Tourist Agency or Sales positions in the Luxury sector
· excellent English (written and verbal) communication skills
· knowledge of a second language is not required but would be a big plus
· Proven natural talent for negotiating
· Experience in using CRM
· Knowledge of popular yacht charter cruising areas
· Excellent team player and self-motivated, with the ability to think fast
· Knowledge of the yacht charter process and contracts
If you have the required experience, knowledge, and skills, send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com no later than January 12, 2022.
Charter and Marketing Assistant
The ideal candidate will:
If you have the required experience, knowledge, and skills, send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 12, 2021.
About Yacht IN
Yacht IN has been in operation for a decade, with its founders bringing a wealth of industry experience from their careers as superyacht captain and as a yacht broker. Today Yacht IN has grown into a well-known boutique yachting company dealing with sales, charter, management, and consulting simultaneously. Our main focus is luxury yachting in the Mediterranean, the most popular yachting are in the world and an area that we know very well.
Yacht IN is a certified charter brokerage successfully managing an ever-growing charter fleet of crewed yachts available for charter in the Adriatic and wider Mediterranean.
Yacht IN is also proud to be the exclusive dealership for RIBCO maxi-rib tenders for south-east Europe, as well as the exclusive regional partner for the famous Sanlorenzo shipyard, offering aftersales and warranty service in the East Adriatic.